Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Night Freebies Free Vintage Images

Wow things just do not seem to be slowing down around
here.
And now...Here it is spring and my
husband is asking me about putting in the garden.  Garden?
Do I have time for that?
Guess I do...lol
I have not posted any free images in some time.
Last week I managed to acquire another 25 antique
Harper's from 1870-1899  along with several
cabinet cards and vintage post cards.
The last two days have been spent scanning into the computer
and I thought I would share some of
them with you tonight.
I hope you enjoy them.








1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet to share! THANK YOU! I bought those beautiful buttons from you & Jill. I can't wait to see them. Also, I feel the same way about having time... where does it go? Have a great week.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...