Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Can I Try To Fit More Hours In The Day

I don't know about you...
but it seems like lately there just
does not seem to be
enough time in the day for all the things I want and
need to do.
Jill and I have been so busy these last few
weeks getting Junkin Gypsies up
and going.
That Leaping Frog Designs has gone a little
quiet.
My Etsy store finally has some new vintage items
listed...and on that note,
Last week I was invited to join the
Etsy Vintage Street Team
This next week I plan on exploring the team blog and my
fellow team members stores.
Since I could not sleep
this morning
I made up a treasury of one
of my favorite things
Crazy Quilting.
Here is the link
Hopefully some of you will stop on over
and take a look
So many beautiful quilts and amazing
artists.
Have a great Friday everyone!!!
Don't Forget



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...