Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Little Sale In My Etsy Shop This Week


Yahoo!! Yippee Yeah!!!

I am having a little sale this week in
my Etsy store...
Time to thin off the
shelves
so more can be added
(Tee Hee)
Above--The most fantastic
baby book I have ever seen
By S. Alice Bray
(Yes..This fantastic baby book is on sale!)
Next
Very cool old little box that
is full of old wood thread spools
All the spools have embroidery floss on
them.
Also..
A very beautiful large
Murano mirror
Yep..She is on sale too.
But those flowers are digital
lol...Hiding me taking the
picture
What a great Mother's Day
gift!

And...
A divine Victorian Celluloid Photo Album



Vintage Post cards
from 1900
They are not in the best of
shape so I am selling them
as cutters.
There will be several packets of these.
V


So...If you feel like doing a little shopping
this week please come on by.
Have a cup of tea and poke around a
bit. 
Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...