Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Nicholas Lancret Vintage Framed Boudoir Prints The Music Lesson and The Kite


Oh I almost fell over in a swoon when I came accross these delightful Nicholas Lancret framed prints. They are in beautiful vintage frames softly brushed with gold. As you can see they are both sealed. and the back paper is the most astounding fleur de lis. They both say Made in Italy. Both measure 5 1/4 inches wide and 4 1/2 inches tall. They are both in good used vintage condition.
I can just picture them on silk ribbons for hanging...The perfect little decorator touch to finish off a room and nook.
Here is the Etsy link--http://www.etsy.com/listing/60627996/nicholas-lancret-vintage-framed-boudoir

I do ship international...Convo me for rates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...