Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Antique Cabelas Fish Lure Retractable Pin Shop Girl Pin

Antique Cabelas Fish Lure Retractable Pin Shop Girl Pin From LeapingFrogDesigns


Ok...Really. I have no idea what this is for. At first I thought it was a shop girl pin. I have several of those...A retractable pin that the shopkeeper would pin to their lapel or sash with a pencil for writing orders. But now I am not so sure. I think it is an old Cabela's pin that a fisherman would wear on his vest to hold fishing lures or something of that nature (I am not a fish person as you can tell)

Anyway...If someone really knows what this is...please let me know. Otherwise...I think it is just fascinating..and somewhat useful.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/60800030/antique-cabelas-fish-lure-retractable
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...