Followers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Buttons... Buttons....Learning to Play With Buttons




This is the first step in creating something new....Last weekend Jill (Feathers and Flight) and I had fun dreaming and buying buttons at Gem Faire. Yesterday I sorted through allll my supplies..(really if you knew me you would laugh..I have rooms (really rooms) of beads, lace, ribbon, Christmas ornaments, ephemra on and on.)...pulling out treasures to pair with these stunning hand crafted button gems. Filigree wrapping is new to me, my style for years has been more southwest silver. But..working closely with Jill on our blogs and other craft projects this year has me exploring my more romantic...Jane Austin side. It has always been there...Just hiding I think. Enjoy this journey with me...as I explore a new side of my jewelry design.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooooooooo drooling over these! I left you a comment in the previous post. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so glad you stopped by my web site!!!! It is always great to get to meet s fellow artisan and one who has such fine taste as yourself for buttons, lace and Blogg names!!!! Please keep in touch I am following your blog now!!! Thanks again and hope to see some if your German ornaments this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I right here Friend! Cant wait to see where this Journey will take us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...