Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Some New Items In My Etsy Store This Week

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough
to stumble on three fantastically (is that
a word?) Old Cigar
Boxes...Santa Fe's And Shoe Peg's
Oh the graphics are divine
I have filled them up with
wonderful antique treasures
from my stash and
am listing them in the
store.
Here is the first one.
Old embroidery
a cool antique drawer pull
Ah!!  A tiny skeleton key
Silver spoons
I love them decorated with
lovely pictures and glitter
A scattering of beautiful faces
and music paper
Ephemera
A delightful Spencerian Calling Card
Mother of Pearl necklace,
Rhinestone scatter pin
and button
And a little nosegay of
paper flowers wrapped with
a couple of yards of hug snug.
Oh...And I can not forget the
glitter..a sweet antique salt
shaker filled with glass glitter.
As I put these together
I was trying to envision
what I would want to play
with in an inspiration kit.
There are so many
possibilities
of what you can create
Glue book pages
Mixed Media Collage
Valentines Card
Mothers Day

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...