Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Items In My Etsy Store Leaping Frog Designs

Well...The New Year has started
My son is back in school and the hubby is
off traveling again for work.
So after the holiday clean up
I decided it was time to get back to
being busy in the studio.

Here is one of my first projects for my store.


The above picture is my Sophie Inspiration
Ephemera Pack
I have been making these for the last year
and listing them in one of my other
on line ventures.
With the new year came some new changes
and I can now offer them in my own
Etsy store
I have spent the last couple of weeks
taking Mary Green's
Gluebook class and
her Collage Basics
and have found these sets I have been making for
the last year are purrrfect (can you tell I have cats?)
for them.
Full of flowers, vintage images, butterflies, insects,
vintage papers, music, post cards, calling cards.
architecture elements, German scrap, buttons
Oh my gosh...They have been so fun to make
I will include pictures of my projects
later on.
Puppies or Kittens...
Help Me decide....
they have sweet pink hats with little
yellow flowers and real
fur (ears?)
From California Creations by Bradley
I just could not resist putting them in the store
Too sweet tucked onto a shelf or on the dresser.

The Baby's Journal is a rare and special
find.
Published In 1895 a lovely Victorian
baby book
It has not been used at all so
except for a little age wear it is in wonderful
condition.  Beautiful gold and sepia illustrations
the text is a divine blue.  What a very special
treasure. Maybe a gift for that sweet couple
you know who are expecting soon.

The shelf lamp is vintage and
even tho the shade  is kind of iffy
(I just put it together because the original
was missing)
The lamp itself is just lovely.
So come by...do a little shopping
Don't forget Valentines is
coming up soon and Oh Boy
Mothers Day.
I will have new things going
in daily.
Have a great day!!!
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...