Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Treasures In My Etsy Store This Week

It has been a busy week
Getting my swap tin done
adding several new items
to my Etsy and Ebay stores.
Here is a little peek
at what I have been up
to
Above
Le Cirque Inspiration pack
You all may remember
I used to put these together when I was
Jill's Partner over at Junkin Gypsies
My inspiration packs are full of
really cool images from
my own collection
as well as other images I have
found for you.
I try to put 70 pieces
in them. lol..but they keep
growing.

This one is my Sophie Pack
Isn't she beautiful.

This pack is full of flowers and butterflies
music paper and lots of
embellishments

Part of my own inspiration for these
packs have been my glue book journal classes

All of my packs have vintage ephemera
as well as copies of images
I think fit well with the theme.
No two packs are ever the same.

I love opening a packet
spreading it onto my work table
and having so many pieces to
create with.


I have a fantastic antique encyclopedia
this week too.
Kind of a gruesome
Cut out but it is sooo
cool





A spaghetti Poodle
(they always make me smile)






A cool old Kodak storage box
And a vintage enamel stamp
box for your desk.

Come visit-do a little shopping.
I am offering a 20% discount
to all of my blog friends.  So all
you have to do is let me know
at check out that you
came over from my blog
and I will apply it.

Have a fantastic Friday.
Don't forget to come back later
for more of my free images!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...