Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

You Have My Heart Under Lock And Key Accent Lamp


Soft amber light glows from this beautiful accent lamp...Drapped with antiqued brass chain, ornate skeleton key and lock...beautiful sparkling crystals. Step back in time....relax....Sip a cup of tea. This is the perfect lamp for those quiet moments.

Dark Bronze finish, ivory shade. 11 inches (27.9 cm )tall. New. Uses 25-watt bulb


Will ship priority mail

http://www.etsy.com/listing/59843462/you-have-my-heart-under-lock-and-key

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my tea party and for adding my little button on your bloggy. I loved your comment about your broom GPS...witch error, lol! Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...