Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Freebie Friday Antique Image Halloween Party

I collect antique and vintage cookbooks....it seems to run in the family because my mother and sister both do also.  Needless to say...we three love to cook too.  Some years ago I came across this amazing antique cook book at an estate sale.  It is almost falling apart and had been cast into the "free" pile.  I know I am not the only one of us out there that just lives for those free boxes...what treasures I have discovered.  Anyway...This is one of my gems...From the book
Woman's Favorite Cook Book By Mrs. Gregory and Friends.  I hope you enjoy this free image from my collection.  If you decide to click and save please leave me a comment.  We all love to hear when we have visitors.....Enjoy!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...