Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Am Out Dancing With The Fairies




Sometimes...When the moon is full...The Fairies come tapping softly on my window. "Come dance with us..they sing".....What to wear?.. I ponder for just an instant. Ahhh...Quickly I slip on my crystal bracelet. Perfect.... Shimmiring and sparkly, simple....Divine.



This bracelet measures 7 1/2 inches...and comes in one of my signature gift boxes. A divine gift to give...or a treasure for you alone.



Thank you

leapingfrogdesigns.etsy.com


I do ship international..Convo me for rates.

1 comment:

  1. Wowee...dazzling and such beauty! your creations are so beautiful..i am definately feeling the vibes of fae sparkling everywhere!
    Gorgeous!! Shine on!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...