Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Help!! I Need A Translator Do You Read German?

Today while my son
was at an appointment
I had a chance to do a
little scrounging
in our local St. Vinnie's

I found this amazing book
From far away all I could see was
a book laying on it's side
with the cover off the spine.
I picked it up
and flicked thru it.
Put it down.
It was kind of expensive
and I just did not want to spend
that much.
But....as we all know
That never works
Two steps - turned
right around and picked it up.
Now I am so glad I did.



It is German-I think it has something
to do with cooking
There are color double page
plates of cuts of meat.
Or it may be a butchers guide.
I don't know.
Do any of you speak or read
German?
Can anyone tell me what it says?
Any Help would be appreciated!!
Thank you so much!




1 comment:

  1. Hello Lemay...I am German! That page reads Gastronomical card of Germany...can you show me the table of contents page so I can get a better idea of what the book is all about? Send it in am email if you'd like.
    What a wonderful find!!! What is the copywrite date? The pages must be amazing in that vintage font...so many uses for them in artwork.
    I am excited for you and would have snapped it up in an instant.
    I am so glad you found my real blog:))
    Thank you for your kind words about Lena...she will always be in my heart.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...