Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Such Wonderful Things Come In The Mail

What a delight to find in the mail
yesterday.
The tin from my swap partner
Wendy Bearden
I know my mail delivery person was
curious about the sweet bell
he could hear jingle
as he handed me the box
Wow...
I knew I was in for a treat

Wendy had decorated the outside Kraft wrapping
with lots of holiday cheer.
My fingers tingled with anticipation
What a sweet tin..I love it!!
She looks perfect on my shelf with
the Putz collection..My tin can
hang also.

Inside...More sweet surprises
A coupon!
I pick Cupcakes!!!


Cute lollipop decoration and
candy cane

And three of Wendy's own fantastic cards
(Love love love them)
Thank You Wendy!!!
I will cherish your tin for years to com
If you would like to see more of Wendy's fantastic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...