Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art Christmas Post Cards And Vintage Cut Outs






Happy Monday Everyone..
I have kind of an announcement
today..A more formal one will
be coming out after Christmas...
But after much soul searching...Jill and I have
decided to end our partnership
in Junkin Gypsies.
Our store and our blog are are no
longer joint efforts.
Jill will maintain Junkin Gypsies
and the blog.
I still have my own Etsy store
Leaping Frog Designs
and it will remain open and full
of wonderful vintage treasures for
you , I will also be branching
out after the first of the year
by offering collage pages and
images in my Etsy store.
Thanks so much!!
I hope you enjoy these free images
I have posted for you today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...