Thursday, February 17, 2011

Inspiration Comes In The Mail A New Magazine And Some Lace

     A couple of weeks ago I was reading Diane Knotts blog  and she was sharing with everyone this fantastic new magazine that had just come out. Here is the link to where you can purchase it!!
           Diane has a beautiful article on page 8.  Follow the Lines Crazy Quilting
 If you are a crazy quilter, quilter, love embroidery and embellishment this is the new magazine for you.  I am in bliss....Really...BLISS
             My cup of tea is ready (organic Raspberry Earl)...Time to get lost
       for a while.  Oh...The mailman also brought a delivery of lace.  Happy Me.


  1. I didn't know about this magazine. Where did you buy it? I would love one for me & a couple for my friends. Charlene

  2. I boo boo'd and forgot to add the link to my post...So here it is in comments...Also Just added it to my post. I think you will love this new little magazine. And the publishing site is faaaantastic!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...