Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dominoes Redux With A Valentines Twist Whisper Sweet Words Of Love My Dear






                  Just Listed in my Etsy store this morning...I just love this little Valentines Set
Vintage plastic dominoes destined to be in a landfill somewhere...rescued and transformed into beautiful trinkets. Sweet Valentines theme...edged in German gold scrap (I really do not know why they call it scrap...will have to google that) Anyway. A sweet matchbox decorated with a vintage rhinestone button finishes the set. I have some of my French theme dominoes stashed about. They are so pretty on a mantel...desk...office.
Delightful Valentines gift...or a special little treat just for you.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66777448/dominoes-redux-with-a-valentines-twist

1 comment:

  1. Super gorgeous...i am dazzled by this beauty and charm..wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...