Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dominoes Redux Paris Butterflies And Roses Quite A Little Surprise

     Last night I got a pretty big shock from my dear husband....In fact.  It is the second time he has shocked me in the last week.   He came home from work.  Sauntered over to the work table I have set up in our family space and said. 
"Can you make one of your pretty boxes for me? I want to give it to a co-worker who is totally stressed at work" 
     I almost fell over.  My hubby has always been supportive of my crafting and art.  Not always the most  excited participant.  His answers back to my queries like.  "Isn't this pair of antique carriage springs I just found FANTASTIC!!!"  or...Will you come help me pick up this antique trunk I found by the side of the road...I need the truck!  Are usually met with a slight smile and a "Yes Dear".  So when I started this little domino project.  Well I was so surprised you could of knocked me over with a feather.  He thinks these are just wonderful.  It just meant so much to me that he liked them. 



    I did not have much time to take pictures after it was finished.  He had to be out at 5 am and that is not the best time for taking shots..lol.  So Here it is. 

1 comment:

  1. they are beautiful and what a nice husband to think of that and lucky person who gets them.. Hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...