Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Do Your Crochet? Free Vintage Crochet Patterns Collars and Yokes


Crochet...Knitting...Sewing
All homecrafts that
elude me.
My sewing is still done
by hand (no machines for this gal)
I remember my mother
and her sisters pouring over patterns
They made all our baby clothes
and blankets
Later sweaters and hats
mittens and slippers.
I treasure those wonderful hand
made gifts.
This hat pattern brings to mind
the bed caps we have from my
Great Grandmothers trunks.
It used to give my sister and I giggles
when we would dress up.
Just think...Wearing hats to bed.
How silly.

I have found a wonderful old pattern magazine
full of crochet patterns for
yokes and collars
Over the last two days
I have been posting them over on my other
blog.
So...if you crochet..or tat
come over and get some wonderful
patterns.
I will post a few more here also.
I really love that these
are printed in blue on a
white background
not black.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...