Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Look What Just Came In The Mail A Victorian Scrapbook










Finally...at last it is here
A Victorian Scrap Book
I am so excited...
Look at the fantastic front...
The auction pictures did not do it justice..
I thought it would be in very bad shape since there
were only a few pictures to really see.
There are 16 double sided pages full of Victorian scrap
and advertisement cards.
Christmas cards, Valentines cards...
Sigh...
I love the yellow rose on the front
and the bag with the coins spilling out.
Making a nice cup of tea and then I am going to sit and really
go through it.
I hope you enjoy the pictures I took...This book is too tightly
bound to scan.
Have a lovely afternoon.
Oh...I forgot.  It is dated 1878

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...