Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pretty Little Gift Boxes




These last couple of days have been spent playing with my tag and making gift boxes....getting ready for the holidays and all.  Making these little boxes to fill with wonderful treasures has hooked me.  I love the vintage feel of them...One of my favorite finds to stumble upon when out estate sale hunting are the old, old German paper cards and decorations.  As time goes on I will take pictures of some of mine and add them.  Hope all of you are having a fantastic week!

3 comments:

  1. Your Bracelet is Fabulous! I want one!!!!! To match my Earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Jill...We will have to go bead shopping so you can pick out the right colors...FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...